missing my pandalam days......my dear parasu....ksrtc super fast.....that loong pathway to eternity....our parking lot......our anaadhamaaya attendence register....


hk's chalu...sb's pulu.... uk's halo...long walk to canteen......parippuvada n black coffee......our lunch n paraduushanam.....


economics classileekku pookunna aa ardhashuunyatha.....our late afternuum dept chats.....story time....hk's eekaabhinayam...


pinne ente swantham AKPCTA!!


chenganur stationile rameshante chaayakada....soda naaranga vellam...fight for first class waiting room...train friends....our attahaasams...n fun....


n above all.....that tiredness which gave me a blissfull sleep......anganee ellaaaamm....elllaaam....

Comments

Incomparable said…
that's really touching. u must be feeling a bit lonely here, alle? u seemed sooo happy running around inquiring the duty leave matters !!!

Popular posts from this blog

Now that I move on

Tunes you play for me

The images that come to you on a Sunday morning