Castrated Catharsis

The lava is thick and gluey.
it seeps in to my pores
and peels off my skin
am blazing within


I dived in to a near by sea
but a shark spat me out


Ran to the fish market
to find ice cubes
big for that shark
but I saw its tail swinging
in a prehistoric weighing machine


I rushed to a way side hamlet
it had twelve ponds and a canal.
but the pool saint there taught me
new lessons of life.


still I managed to dash deep
in to the tenth pond from west end


I saw a crocodile
preaching sermons
on how to catch a monkey
with a fullfledged heart.


Ran for my life
to the mountains of ice


I saw a man crossed legged
tall and straight
muscle powered glamour guy


He is hot as a pepper end
said my prayer room scraps.


He saw me burning
and skated away,
for fear of a deluge,
to a nearby city of rivers
where I too can
plunge for a penance


I did it too
but under water
saw disbelief,
a planet, burning red


I lept out


and now
as I rise in this rain
I see a queen in red
burning bright
in this twilight.

Comments

Incomparable said…
Laydeee ... u have immense potential for magic realism ... great imagery. left me cold, wet n dry at the same time !

Popular posts from this blog

Now that I move on

Tunes you play for me

The images that come to you on a Sunday morning