Heart beat 1 2 3 anf 4 removed

I went up,
Four steps
Once,
The wet black stone stairs.


The glass door closed
I rang the bell
The monitor blinked and said
The bell echoed similar
Deep down the chamber
To the one that rung
One hour back.
Heart beat 1 2 3 and 4 removed.


Try once more or hold on.
I climbed down
And went for a walk
Skipped fence white washed
And draped green On those rolling hills


I sang a shepherd
Over clouds of clay
I flew a wizard
Alchemy drowned.


It was dusk
When I went up again
Those mulberry stairs
Door wide open
I stepped in
With the dripping rain


Candles burning lead me
Deep down the antique walls
Of portraits pale and luxuries grey.
To a balcony of weeded wilderness.


Through the murky fog
I saw her swirling away
Near the backyard pool


In her snow white gown
She seemed a piece of cloud
Skating on the ice, thick set.


She swayed in tune
With that door bell heard
One hour back
Heart beat 1 2 3 and 4 removed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that I move on

Tunes you play for me

The images that come to you on a Sunday morning