I am not an angel

I am not an angel
nor am I a beast


I may be satanic, impious and wicked.
the one eyed hellish old lady
with an apple in hand.
who climbed the cliff
to drop in that rainless thunder


I, a magician, can tear emotions
and wink over the blood flowing.
I shall paint my home blood red
and grow a cherry to full bloom.


I stab u left to right
and collect those sweat
to cover the marks
well dead of quivering


You a carcass, i knw
floating in the sea

a feast for piranha me
in a cannibal weed.


I dust u
I drain u
stamp ur love
over coal and flith


I am a sinner
wandering below the churchyard
for graveyards green
and rusty tombs.


let not sermons rule me
and dont bring me a cross
I shall doom erupt
a million seeds will rush out
of wild and bastard sadists


Let me die a slow death
dissolve my poison from spreading

cover my head
cover my toe
smash my eyes
and shut my breath


let me persih
unknown

but I wish to dream
your fingers locked in mine
before light fades of
from my brutish swinish memory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now that I move on

Tunes you play for me

The images that come to you on a Sunday morning